Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm a daily follower.....

I seem to think I know what I'm doing and maybe that's because I've been following many of my fav blogs for months and months now.  Although, my knowledge is still to be determined.

One of my favorite follows belongs to Kim from Too Much Time On My Hands.  She and I share a love for........pallets, YES PALLETS!  Here is one of her pallet projects that is on my to do list for early spring.  I may even be able to work it in this winter.  Booooya!

  
                                                    via

You're in LOVE, aren't you?  Yep, you should be!  I know I am!  Now, if I could just find the "right" pallets...........

Thanks Kim, for all the fun and creative ideas!  I love to check your blog daily to see what other creative juices you help to get flowing!

xo,
M

No comments: